Baani Center Point Presentation


Dear......... Associate 
 
Plz find the Attachment file 

Baani Center point presentation sec-80
 
 



Thanks & Regard
 
Lata Negi
9999538530
 

www.infratechousing.com

www.irealtyspace.com

www.commercialofficespace.co.in

Your Realty space........

In a busy & crowded World,  SPACE, is THE ULTIMATE LUXURY,

A Space to Trust, Create, Discover….to call Your Own Space.

Do it with Your Heart.

 






--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "International Real Estate" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to international-real-estate+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to international-real-estate@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/international-real-estate?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Available for Rent


Dear all Available for Rent

Unitech South Close

4 Bhk fully furnished @75k per month

Uniworld City Sec 40

3 bhk fully furnished

@80k- per month

Please call for site visit
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks & Regard
 
Rakesh Kumar
9818824336
www.infratechousing.com
www.irealtyspace.com
www.commercialofficespace.co.in
Your Realty space........
In a busy & crowded World,  SPACE, is THE ULTIMATE LUXURY,
A Space to Trust, Create, Discover….to call Your Own Space.
Do it with Your Heart.


















--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "International Real Estate" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to international-real-estate+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to international-real-estate@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/international-real-estate?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

DLF Cyber city...


Dear...........All
 
 
Available excellent options in DLF Cyber city...


Area    :     11000 sqft
Rent    :      70/- fully furnished
           :      Interior will be on sale.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks & Regard
 
Rakesh Kumar
9818824336
www.infratechousing.com
www.irealtyspace.com
www.commercialofficespace.co.in
Your Realty space........
In a busy & crowded World,  SPACE, is THE ULTIMATE LUXURY,
A Space to Trust, Create, Discover….to call Your Own Space.
Do it with Your Heart.























--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "International Real Estate" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to international-real-estate+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to international-real-estate@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/international-real-estate?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: Greetings from Venu

Dear all,
Safe. As Venu's batchmate in BEL, I would like to add few lines to Dr.Anandan's mail. Working in Doodhwala shift (6.30a.m-3.00p.m), Venu passed MBA thru' Evening College, represented BEL Cricket team; he also passed Umpire exam & qualified as Ranji Trophy Umpire. He suggested to BEL Mgmt to recruit under sports quota, Anil Kumble & Javagal Srinath when they were writing final exam, as they were top notch & become ambassadors of BEL like S.R (Sujatha). While watching IPL (T20), I regret declining his offer to me to get KSCA Membership for Rs 1000/- while Chinnaswamy Stadium was under construction.
-- 
Kalyanaraman P.M (ex-Crystals), Bangalore-560 043. Landline: 080 25438981  Cell: 094494 45938

LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ex-Bellionaires" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ex-bellionaires+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to ex-bellionaires@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ex-bellionaires?hl=en-GB.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

RE: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Fwd: [josana] Dr Pius Adesanmi now a full Professor at Carleton University

Congratulations PROFESSOR Chief Adesanmi.

 

Kwabena 


From: usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com [usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Mobolaji Aluko [alukome@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:25 PM
To: USAAfrica Dialogue
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Fwd: [josana] Dr Pius Adesanmi now a full Professor at Carleton University



Congratulations,  PROFESSOR Pius Adesanmi!


Bolaji Aluko

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Oluwatoyin Adepoju <ovadepoju@gmail.com> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nduka otiono <notiono@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Subject: [josana] Dr Pius Adesanmi now a full Professor at Carleton University
To: Josana <josana@yahoogroups.co.uk>


 

What a beautiful way to wake up...to the news of the elevation of Pius Adesanmi-- friend, brother, associate, co-traveller from our Ibadan days--to the distinguished rank of a full Professor at Carleton University. Congratulations Payo. Let the muse roll; let the libations flow...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

.
 
__,_._,___

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Desegregation, before Brown

"A higher percentage of Republican senators voted to support the 1964 Civil Rights Act than Democrats. "---Cherno

That was before President Nixon's southern strategy--and all it entails. The parties are not static. The present day Republican Party in the south is in fact made up of mostly former southern democrats--including the current Texas Governor. So much for the progressive Lincoln Republican Party of old. We now have a party where some of its leading "intellectuals" and elected officials do not believe in evolution--what was once thought to be settled science. That is how retrogressive the modern Republican Party has become.

On Apr 30, 2013, at 6:50 PM, Chossan@aol.com wrote:

Ken,
 
A higher percentage of Republican senators voted to support the 1964 Civil Rights Act than Democrats.  So much for a party that hates Blacks!
 
Cherno
 
In a message dated 4/29/2013 8:44:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, harrow@msu.edu writes:
i'd love for a real historian to tear this to pieces. i am a mere literary/cinema critic.
but i was also alive at the time of much of what is being described in this piece occurred, and a few thoughts on it.
it is true that republicans supported rights for african americans when democratics opposed them, until the 1950s. but the shift came as liberalism, inaugurated under fdr, continued with truman who integrated the army, turned the party's racial politics sufficiently that when kennedy ran, the dems began to embrace civil rights. that culminated with lbj. it leapfrogged forward with him, despite the horrors of vietnam.

the article identifies hugo black as a kkk, and thus reactionary judge. in fact he was the greatest liberal on the court, an incredible inspiration for change and civil rights. i heard him speak when i was in high school, around 1960, in my home town of mt. vernon. he was inspirational, and the most liberal justice on the bench. he had long left behind his youthful adherence to the kkk.
the article represents lbj as though he had not really embraced civil rights. well, what can we say? revisionist nonsense.
 this piece is interesting to me because it asks republicans to return to their earlier embrace of liberal racial politics, that is, to forget nixon's southern strategy, one which reagan, a true racist pig, perfected.
i would not look to the romneys of today for a reversal of the repubicans' southern strategy; i would not go back to goldwater for a model of how to imagine a progressive racial politics.
the republicans have a lot of penance to make. a lot of harm they have done for two generations now, a lot of progress blocked, a lot of true harm to the poor, to inner city people, to those earning less than a million dollars. that is the average income of the house of representatives now, the millionaire's home, let by the republican who intend to protect every penny of their rich constituents.
thanks mr goldwater, you were really great...but where were you when the fight for civil rights too shape?
here is the answer in wikipedia:

Goldwater ran a conservative campaign that emphasized "states' rights".[15] Goldwater's 1964 campaign was a magnet for conservatives since he opposed interference by the federal government in state affairs. Although he had supported all previous federal civil rights legislation and had supported the original senate version of the bill, Goldwater made the decision to oppose the Civil Rights Act of 1964. His stance was based on his view that the act was an intrusion of the federal government into the affairs of states and that the Act interfered with the rights of private persons to do or not do business with whomever they chose.[16]

All this appealed to white Southern Democrats, and Goldwater was the first Republican to win the electoral votes of all of the Deep South states (South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana) since Reconstruction[17] (although Dwight Eisenhower did carry Louisiana in 1956). However, Goldwater's vote on the Civil Rights Act proved devastating to his campaign everywhere outside the South (besides Dixie, Goldwater won only in Arizona, his home state), contributing to his landslide defeat in 1964.

While Goldwater had been depicted by his opponents in the Republican primaries as a representative of a conservative philosophy that was extreme and alien, his voting records show that his positions were in harmony with those of his fellow Republicans in the Congress.


ken


On 4/29/13 5:29 PM, Toyin Falola wrote:

Toyin Falola
Department of History
The University of Texas at Austin
104 Inner Campus Drive
Austin, TX 78712-0220
USA
512 475 7224
512 475 7222 (fax)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--   kenneth w. harrow   faculty excellence advocate  distinguished professor of english  michigan state university  department of english  619 red cedar road  room C-614 wells hall  east lansing, mi 48824  ph. 517 803 8839  harrow@msu.edu

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Digest for gpn-general-politics-and-news@googlegroups.com - 23 Messages in 10 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/gpn-general-politics-and-news/topics

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 03:09PM -0700  

    Again another person that takes people for fools. We are in this mess because of those policies now

     

    Affa <Affajeeves@aol.com> Apr 30 03:49PM -0700  

    On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:09:15 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
     
    Again another person that takes people for fools. We are in this mess
    > because of those policies now
     
     
    We are in a mess because of corporate greed which includes the banks
    ........ and remain in the mire because of
    a useless government.

     

    Briar <chndlrlrnz@aol.com> Apr 30 01:04PM -0700  

    I have a suggestion, about how to deal with this Iain Duncan Smith (or
    should that be "Smythe", seeing as how he is supposed to be "Posh" :
     
    Let's all have a larf at his expense. Laughing at a person who thinks
    Himself Important, is very deflating of their blown up egos, it is a
    kind of psychological warfare, and something a lot of these awful crop
    of current politicos we have raised need doing to them, for our good
    if not theirs.
     
    I suggest we all send him emails telling him that any more rude
    remarks like that to Members of the Public, who actually pay his
    inflated salary, and WE will remove HIS Testicles, IF we can actually
    FIND THEM !
     
    Tell him to stop being a silly little boy and try to do his job
    properly, or better still, go and get a different job, one that he can
    actually do, instead of messing things up in one that is obviously far
    too BIG for him !
     
     

     

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 01:44PM -0700  

    It seems to me Briar you have a class problem here. It matters little and should not influence a persons opinion of how well a person is able to do their job. If it bothers anyone that much then their label must be inverse snobbery .
    Like you I've met people from all classes and they are all the same the world over you get good ones and bad ones. Where is this one nation state tha Millieband boasts of.

     

    Affa <Affajeeves@aol.com> Apr 30 01:56PM -0700  

    On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 15:32:09 UTC+1, Trueblue wrote:
     
    > Point is Sandu bot the Liberals and Labour also want a MINIMUM of £7.5
    > Billion off the welfare budget
     
    Easy ........... The Welfare bill has increased by some £10bn under this
    coalition government.
    People get tired of telling Osborne that it is his policies that have
    caused the Welfare bill to rise, but does he care?

     

    Affa <Affajeeves@aol.com> Apr 30 02:02PM -0700  

    On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 15:32:09 UTC+1, Trueblue wrote:
     
    > Point is Sandu bot the Liberals and Labour also want a MINIMUM of £7.5
    > Billion off the welfare budget
     
    [image: Graph 1]

     

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 03:07PM -0700  

    Another example of how misleading these graphs are. Of course welfare would be lower as we were living in that. Fools paradise where people were having money put in their. Pockets to spend in the high st. Etc etc,
    You mustn't constantly try and take people for idiots AFFA

     

    Affa <Affajeeves@aol.com> Apr 30 03:47PM -0700  

    On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:07:26 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
     
    Another example of how misleading these graphs are. Of course welfare would
    > be lower as we were living in that. Fools paradise where people were having
    > money put in their. Pockets to spend in the high st. Etc etc,
    > You mustn't constantly try and take people for idiots AFFA
     
     
    Then don't play the idiot.
    Of course there are always a number of factors that go to producing these
    results.
    Osborne has deliberately introduced policies that exacerbate Welfare
    spending, so it's no use him
    trying to avoid the cost ..... in fact he insists on continuing down the
    same path.
     
    So when IDS and the Tory press start blaming 'scroungers' for our woes,
    just recall who made them.

     

    Affa <Affajeeves@aol.com> Apr 30 01:40PM -0700  

    On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 12:30:27 UTC+1, jaria wrote:
     
     
     
    This coming from a Blair supporter who filled the civil service up with his
    political advisers . breathtaking stuff perphaps they are employed in the
    same job as Browns Irish character assassin that he was forced to sack. On
    his way back in to favour I read
     
    What is party political about this ........." The hypocrisy is that even
    those that are calling Cameron for this surround themselves with chums and
    family".
    All colours do it .............

     

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 01:46PM -0700  

    Then it would have been good if that had been said in the first place AFFA as we wouldn't have needed to point it out.

     

    Jane <rcfairy@aol.com> Apr 30 11:15AM -0700  

    How does this work out when the terrorists are actually French citizens?
     
    On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:59:09 AM UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

     

    Jane <rcfairy@aol.com> Apr 30 11:12AM -0700  

    Don't click the red POST at the top Paula, click the *GREEN* one below the
    last line of the post you're replying to.
     
    On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:07:16 AM UTC+1, MIDGE wrote:

     

    Trog <Troglodytes1@aol.com> Apr 30 09:58AM -0700  

    I happen to agree with you that it is unsustainable in the form of the
    past, and seems unfair in the present, but like those in the civil
    service and council employees who retired, they get what they
    contracted into. Changes are being made to many proffessions and
    callings. like teacher,who have to work longer or wait until they are
    older before receiving a pension, the way of the future IMO, for life
    expectancy is changing Children born today are expected to liv to
    over a 100 years, so there is no chance that they will retire at 60 on
    a state or company pension.
     
    I expect there have been changes and others will be made in the
    future The agreement was that police would pay about 11% of their pay
    into the pension system. and that in itself would be sufficient to pay
    it to the retired ,but that was in the days when life expectancy for
    retired police officers was about 9 to 12 years.or less In the USA I
    think the current life expectncy is 9 years.because of the stressful
    nature of the job, and on Google it says about 5 years or about 55
    years of age.but I am open to correction.
    Google it for yourself. Most of my contemporaries are dead, most
    from heart disease.
    We all make plans from what is the now 'position' where we can take
    steps to protect our future, but unfortunaely the buggers like me just
    hang on and on.
    I have a saying of my own , that being 'dont make plans on
    expectations one does not control'so I have always made plans for
    myself and family on a worst case scenario and I am still saving for
    the future. Old habits die had.
     
     
     

     

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 11:04AM -0700  

    It should also be taken into account that many who have a patchy employment record expect to receive a State Pension when they reach retirement.

     

    Tiger <Tigerlilly322086@aol.com> Apr 30 08:26AM -0700  

    I also do a little voluntary work at a local animal shelter Briar, but
    I would not work for a profit making company for nothing or next to
    nothing.
     

     

    Trog <Troglodytes1@aol.com> Apr 30 10:09AM -0700  

    I hope she wont mind me pointing out that Jane was a monitor on AOL
    message boards, and used one screen name as monitor , and another to
    post in her own right., Very few of the posters were aware of the
    fact, and there were few complaints. or protest. The rules that
    applied were adhered to, but with tolerance and fairness and there was
    very little interference in the running of those boards.,
    Much of the monitoring went on behind the scenes, and offenders were
    rarely identified.
    Good monitoring actually reduces the need for it. and the more likely
    the posters are to comply with good neticate. Why should we fear what
    will apply to all ,and may increase the number of people using the
    board, as opposed to being driven away?
     

     

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 11:00AM -0700  

    Yes Trog I was aware that Jane had been a monitor and although we have diametrically opposing views I was able to enjoy my time on AOL boards. Your point about posters being aware that there are limits to what they post does have the right effect.

     

    Trog <Troglodytes1@aol.com> Apr 30 10:17AM -0700  

    We need to differentiate between elderly retirement homes, and nursing
    care homes Different staffing requirements are needed.is my
    understanding..The majority are privately run and owned, just
    buisinesses, and where 'free care' is offered it is on a contractual
    basis with the council.
     
     
     

     

    jaria <jar1a2@aol.com> Apr 30 10:56AM -0700  

    In the privately owned homes the local council will pay direct for some patients unable to afford the fees in my experience

     

    tinman <tinman080872@aol.com> Apr 30 08:41AM -0700  

    And they call those without work parasites.
     

     

    Jonksy <jonksy@hotmail.co.uk> Apr 22 09:03PM -0700  

    Well they haven't wheedled you out yet locky have they?
     
    On Monday, 22 April 2013 23:22:04 UTC+1, Trueblue wrote:

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group gpn-general-politics-and-news.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
-- You've received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups GPPS (General Politics People and Society) group. To post to this group, send an email to gpn-general-politics-and-news@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to gpn-general-politics-and-news+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/gpn-general-politics-and-news?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GPPS (General Politics People and Society)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gpn-general-politics-and-news+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Fwd: [josana] Dr Pius Adesanmi now a full Professor at Carleton University



Congratulations,  PROFESSOR Pius Adesanmi!


Bolaji Aluko

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Oluwatoyin Adepoju <ovadepoju@gmail.com> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nduka otiono <notiono@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Subject: [josana] Dr Pius Adesanmi now a full Professor at Carleton University
To: Josana <josana@yahoogroups.co.uk>


 

What a beautiful way to wake up...to the news of the elevation of Pius Adesanmi-- friend, brother, associate, co-traveller from our Ibadan days--to the distinguished rank of a full Professor at Carleton University. Congratulations Payo. Let the muse roll; let the libations flow...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

.

__,_._,___

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: [NIgerianWorldForum] RE: BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS


Buster:

You said it all in a few words!

Dr Ojo and his ilk act tough only with
ordinary Nigerians; they dive for cover
when ever they are confronted even with just
the shadows of terrorists like the Boko
Haram.

Let Dr Ojo visit Borno state and start
referring to the Boko Wackos as 'African monkeys'
and we'll see if he survives the encounter even for a minute
.

The Boko Haramists are a threat to Nigerian Unity and Prosperity
and Security of her citizens nationwide!

The most effective treatment for a gangrenous or cancerous limb
which is resistant to all other forms of treatment is amputation
or else the gangrene consumes the rest of the body.


Bye,

Ola



---- Original Message ----
From: lion killer <lionkiller100@hotmail.com>
To: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com <nigerianworldforum@yahoogroups.com>; naijaintellects <naijaintellects@googlegroups.com>; usaafricadialogue <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>; rafsanjanikano <rafsanjanikano@gmail.com>
Cc: yanarewa <yanarewa@yahoogroups.com>; Raayiriga@yahoogroups.com <raayiriga@yahoogroups.com>; nigerianid <nigerianid@yahoogroups.com>; nigeriansncanada <nigeriansncanada@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 8:29 pm
Subject: RE: [NIgerianWorldForum] RE: BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS

 
Ola, I could not agree with you more. The fact that a set of hoodlums can hold 160 million persons, who also happen to claim the title of the most populous nation in Africa is a shame in the first order. It is even more so that the Nigerian government is so yellow-bellied that it negotiates with terrorists, the poignancy of the fact being that GEJ's government if you can call it that is a farce. The concept of Blackmail is that it perpetuates itself and if, mark my words, if Boko " Harem's " tenure ever ends, another terror could promptly take its place, for the fact that there is a higher than normal probability that they will get whatever then want by sheer brute force. Lyndon Baines Johnson was an accidental President, just as Nigeria's current one [their bosses died and they took over], but Johson had an agenda and most of the policies in the US including Medicare, Medicaid, Head Start and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 all stand as a beacon of light of his achievement till date. Johnson's undoing was his preoccupation with Vietnam. On the other hand, the Nigerian accidental President? What President? So, the axiom that we deserve the government we have could not have been more apt. Nigerians, especially those in advisory positions and even those who suffer under it [give them a cup of rice and they will all sing the praises even of those who ravaged them] present as some of the most sycophantic or all lackeys, and unashamedly so. And to think that this charade is orchestrated to continue after 2015? Ola, I pray thee, say it is not so.

Buster Ogbuagu


To: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com; naijaintellects@googlegroups.com; usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com; rafsanjanikano@gmail.com
CC: yanarewa@yahoogroups.com; Raayiriga@yahoogroups.com; nigerianid@yahoogroups.com; nigeriansncanada@yahoogroups.com
From: OlaKassimMD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:23:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [NIgerianWorldForum] RE: BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS

 



JUI:

I share your sentiments and frustrations--some Nigerians can indeed be emotional wretches
as you referred to them.

When dog bites man no one complains but when man bites dog some start yelling massacre.
Are the lives of the Boko Haram terrorists worth more than those of their victims?
.

How many innocent police officers and soldiers have been killed by the Boko Haram terrorists
in the past few years--without all the hue and cry from the holier than thou crowd?
How many hundreds of civilians have lost their lives and limbs at the hands of the
Boko Haram terrorists

The Boko Haram terrorists are like a cancerous sore in the nation. Serious ailments
need serious solutions!

As long as the federal authorities are taking the necessary care to avoid collateral civilian casualties
the government forces should be using whatever arsenals they have in their possession to eradicate
these miscreants.

Capturing the terrorists alive so they could be tried remains an option only in situations where the
federal forces would not risk their lives to ensure their capture.

Why are some people crying on behalf of terrorists--when they would rather die so they
could get their 72 virgins in heaven?

Why are some Nigerians playing politics with this serious matter?

Bye,

Ola


---- Original Message ----
From: Igietseme, Joseph (CDC/OID/NCEZID) (CDC/OID/NCEZID) <jigietseme@cdc.gov>
To: naijaintellects@googlegroups com <naijaintellects@googlegroups.com>; usaafricadialogue <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>; rafsanjanikano <rafsanjanikano@gmail.com>
Cc: 'Yan Arewa' <yanarewa@yahoogroups.com>; Raayiriga <Raayiriga@yahoogroups.com>; 'NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com' <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am
Subject: [NIgerianWorldForum] RE: BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS

 
Nigerians are just emotional wretches, a confused bunch of people who like to eat their cake and still hold it in their hands! Let them go see how laws are enforced around the world and they will realized that the baby gloves with which the Govt and people are handling Boko Haram is mainly responsible for why the situation is till not under control.
A bunch of mindless, rag-tag religionists cannot hold a nation to ransom and render citizens' live in a standstill; NO WAY!!! Take care. JUI
 
From: naijaintellects@googlegroups.com [mailto:naijaintellects@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of E. Obi
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:24 AM
To: usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com; naijaintellects@googlegroups com; rafsanjanikano@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Naijaintellects] BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS
 
After the Boston marathon bombings. ,the huge city of Boston was locked down and law enforcement agencies NOT the army meticulously searched for and apprehended the suspect without massacaring Bostonians.
EUO
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
 

From: Auwal Musa <rafsanjanikano@gmail.com>;
To: <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>; <naijaintellects@googlegroups.com>;
Subject: [Naijaintellects] BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 1:16:45 PM
 


--
BAGA MASSACRE: CISLAC CONDEMNS MILITARY BRUTALITY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS
Civil Society Legislative Advocacy Centre (CISLAC) is worried about the continued violent violation of human rights by the security agencies on innocent Nigerians. The failure of this government to sincerely handle the insecurity and protect Nigerians from violence orchestrated by merchants of violence through Bombings, Armed robbery, kidnapping, communal clashes, political violence, ethno-religious violence  and rape,  helps to escalate impunity in Nigeria. This is in spite of the huge resources allocated for security sector in Nigeria which runs into trillions of naira, but yet Nigerians face more security challenges.
 
The recent development of mass massacre in Baga Town of Borno State is very unfortunate and in particular the alleged blocking access of relief materials to the affected victims days after the mayhem is inhumane and amount to siege. Relief workers are yet to be allowed access to Baga town days after the start of the military operations that left at least 200 people dead and so many homes burnt down. The residents said troops fired indiscriminately and set fires at homes in an apparent retaliation over the death of an officer.
CISLAC is of the opinion that there should be a better mutual understanding of cultures and systems between humanitarian aid workers and troops, so as to develop mutual respect. To do this, it would be useful to put in place a programme of strategic and operational discussions at all levels. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and Red Cross have raised alarm over its inability to administer humanitarian response to victims which is a total contradiction to the United Nation Protocol on options for responding to such crises. Even in war situations, relief materials are distributed to alleviate the sufferings of the people. It is considered very unprofessional not to accept the opportunity to play a more dynamic role on how to coordinate and respond to emergencies which was created by it (the Army) in the first place.
CISLAC considers this a coercive military intervention, even though a military component of some kind has become increasingly necessary in most crises situation; it must not eclipse and violate rights of civilians. Major humanitarian actors from both within and outside Borno, and its aim at facilitating inter-agency analysis and decision making in response to humanitarian emergencies should not be an issue for negotiation considering that access to food is part of civilian protection.
It must be understood that continuous refusal to provide access humanitarian officials to the victims would further create an outbreak of diseases, hunger and deaths of women and children. We consider this siege an impunity which is unacceptable and a contradiction to the rules of engagement in such situation. We condemn this and call for investigation into the Baga saga.
CISLAC calls on relevant authorities to refrain from the current faceoff in Baga, not as an argument about the 'right to intervene' but about the 'responsibility to protect' and put in place a proper coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in the community to safeguard the lives of people.
CISLAC calls on the authorities to investigate these Army and Police officers involved in this heinous act and ensure that they are not allowed participating in any peacekeeping operations forthwith. These sorts of violations are parts of the image challenges that the nation had suffered over the years from the international community when some Nigerian Army officers were sent for international peace mission.
CISLAC therefore calls on the National Assembly to investigate the trillions of Naira allocated to the executives in the name of security votes, from all indications, insecurity is proving to be a lucrative business which financial appropriation is unaccounted for. This menace has gone on too long and needs to seriously be challenged.
 
Signed by
Auwal Musa Rafsanjani
Executive Director
CISLAC
 
 
Civil Society Legislative Advocacy Centre (CISLAC) is a non-governmental, non-profit legislative advocacy, lobbying, information sharing and research organization. (CISLAC) works towards bridging the gap between the legislature and the electorate; by enhancing lobbying strategies; engagement of bills before their passage into law; manpower development for lawmakers, legislative aides, politicians and the civil society, as well as civic education on the tenets of democracy and Human Rights.
 
CISLAC has UN ECOSOC consultative status

AUWAL IBRAHIM MUSA (RAFSANJANI)
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Civil Society Legislative Advocacy Centre (CISLAC)
Address:
No.7 Mahathma Gandhi Street,
Off Shehu Shagari Way,
By Bullet Garden, Area 11 Junction,
Asokoro, Abuja - Nigeria
Website: www.cislacnigeria.net
cislacnationalassembly@yahoo.com, rafsanjanikano@yahoo.com
GSM: +234-8033844646, 08052370333, 07034118266
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "naijaintellects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to naijaintellects+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to naijaintellects@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/naijaintellects?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "naijaintellects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to naijaintellects+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to naijaintellects@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/naijaintellects?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "USA-Africa Dialogue Series" moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin.
For current archives, visit http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
For previous archives, visit http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue-
unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol